OD CCL LOANS
Cash credit is a cash loan given to an Individual/company. The bank provides the funding only after they acquire the required security to secure the loan. When the security has been provided, the company can continuously draw money from the bank to the specified limit set by the bank. Cash credit is offered to businesses to finance their working capital requirements. The businesses can buy raw materials, machinery etc. Limit is sanctioned based on the working capital requirement of the company minus the margin.
Features and benefits of cash credit loans
- Cash credit is provided to a business so that it can take care of its working capital needs.
- This loan is offered as a short-term loan with a fixed repayment schedule.
- The loan applicant will be required to provide a collateral security.
- You will be required to pay interest only on the amount that you utilise and not on the loan that is approved.
- You can withdraw how much ever you want from the cash credit account depending on your requirements.
- Cash credit loans can be utilised by firms and companies to take care of their daily financial needs.
- The credit limit provided for cash credit loans is usually a proportion of the value of the security provided by the borrower.
- When the cash credit facility is offered, the applicant is entitled to draw funds with the help of a running account, by using a cheque book, which has to be provided by the lender in the name of the business entity or the firm.
- Individual customers/Company having satisfactory dealings with our bank.
- New customers well introduced and credit worthy with satisfactory banker's / market reports on them.
- Age limit of the applicant not more than 55 years old.
- Maximum individual limit of the loan is Rs 40,00,000/-
Amount of Finance:
- Upto 75% on the value of the property offered as security as per the valuation report of the bank's panel-valuerand 75% of the valuation of the stock -whichever is less.
Maximum period of Loan:
- Up to 12 months / 1 years and should be renewed every year
- Mortgage of property acceptable to the Bank having clear marketable title.
- The land offered as security should be converted land/building.
- There should be proper four wheeler road approach to the mortgaged property.
- Consolidate Stock statement in the prescribed format should be submitted.
- 2 Personal Guarantee from person / s of adequate net worth acceptable to the Bank.
Rate of Interest:
- The rate of interest on these loans shall be charged at the rate fixed by our Bank from time to time or rate applicable at the time of disbursement of loan and interest will be debited to the a/c every month.
- Loan Application with passport size photographs - 2 copies each
- ID proof,Income proof of the applicant and guarantor Income Tax Assessment Order / IT Returns
- Title deeds of the property ,RTC/Form 9 and 11A, EC, latest tax paid receipt ,valuation report, Legal Scrutiny Report by our Bank panel lawyer
- Approved plan of building
- Annual Financial Statements for the past 2 years (in case of persons other than salaried individuals)
- Stock statement in prescribed format.
Terms and conditions apply