A mortgage is a loan in which property or real estate is used as collateral. The borrower enters into an agreement with the lender (usually a bank) wherein the borrower receives cash upfront then makes payments over a set time span until he pays back the lender in full. Basically, the borrower has possession of the property or the home, but the lender is the one who owns it until it is completely paid off.
Purpose:To the individuals for non-business purpose only, for meeting any unforeseen expenses, urgent personal and medical needs etc.
- Individual customers having satisfactory dealings with our bank.
- New customers well introduced and credit worthy with satisfactory banker's / market reports on them.
- Age limit of the applicant not more than 55 years old.
- Maximum individual limit of the loan is Rs. 60,00,000/-.
Amount of Finance:
Upto 50% on the value of the property offered as security as per the valuation report of the bank's panel-valuer and three times of the average annual income /36 times the latest take home salary/ whichever is less.
Maximum period of Loan:
- Up to 120 months/10 years.
- Mortgage of property acceptable to the Bank having clear marketable title.
- The land offered as security should be converted land/building only.
- There should be proper four wheeler road approach to the mortgaged property.
- 2 Personal Guarantee from person / s of adequate net worth acceptable to the Bank.
Rate of Interest: The rate of interest on these loans shall be charged at the rate fixed by our Bank from time to time or rate applicable at the time of disbursement of loan and interest will be debited to the a/c every month
Terms and conditions apply